Ingredients: -southwestern seasoning
-cheese (i used colby cheese, but you can pretty much use whatever cheese you would like)
-Pillsbury crescent rolls in a tube (or something equivalent to that)
- boil the chicken till cooked almost all the way through (cause it will cook longer when it bakes in the oven and you dont want your chicken dry by the time its done cooking).
- chop your chicken when you are done boiling it, chop your tomatoes, chop your olives, and shred your cheese.
- mix all of your ingredients and make sure to season thoroughly
- lay out your crescent rolls in a baking pan, and lay your ingredients on top and then do another layer of crescent rolls on top, then close up your crescent rolls
- put in the oven at about 350 and let it bake for about 30-40 minutes depending on how golden brown your crescent rolls are....
Here is your finished product.
Hope this is something you and your family will enjoy.