I’m Linking up with Gentri Lee and her Rules are as follows: answer these 7 questions and post a funny photo of yourself.
This is me looking super guilty for playing at the Children’s Museum last year1. If you could only eat savory or sweet things for the rest of your life, which would you choose- and why?
Savory is so much more ideal because sweet is just one flavor whereas savory is an array of flavors. Yum.
2. Would you rather live in the ocean (underwater), in the sky (on a cloud), or in space?
I would live in the sky. There is nothing like endless possibilities in the air. It means heaven is just that much closer :)
3. Desert, Mountains, Plains, or Tropics?
Hmm...I'd say Mountains or Plains of I could do in-between.
4. Would you rather live with chronic pain or the worst pain you can imagine for 24 hours?
I'd so go with 24 hour pain. Heck I gave birth to my daughter and although that wasn't 24 hours it seemed like forever. But it's one of the best things that has ever happened to me.
5. If you had to repeat one of these again, which would it be? Preschool, Elementary, Jr High/ Middle School, High School, College.
I would do College over again. I could have given myself more options instead of limiting myself. Dorm rooms or sororities would have definitely been an experience.
6. Tribal, Floral, Stripes, or Polka Dots?
I'm not to big on floral prints. So tribal, stripes or polka dots or all 3 would be awesome :)
7. Are you right handed or left handed?
I'm right handed and so is my husband. Which makes it equally awesome that our daughter is a lefty but can be ambidextrous at times :)